Learning Objective 1 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: Explain the importance of an effective safety program.
- Describe the duties and responsibilities of a project manager with respect to safety and loss prevention.
- Identify the direct and indirect costs of incidents. c.Identify potential areas for loss.
Learning Objective 2 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: Define job site safety regulations and requirements.
- Describe OSHA’s inspection and penalty requirements.
- Explain how to plan and implement a safety program.
- Identify the elements of a safety program.
- Describe employee involvement in safety programs.
- Describe emergency reporting and response requirements.
- Develop an outline for a job site safety program.