Learning Objective 1 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: Explain the project planning process.
- Identify the elements of a project plan.
- Describe the project planning process.
- Explain how a work analysis is performed.
Learning Objective 2 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: State the requirements for resource planning.
- a.Describe how to estimate and acquire materials required for a project.
- b.Explain the use of purchase orders and contracts in acquiring materials.
- c.Identify the planning requirements for materials, equipment, tools, and labor needed for a project.
Develop a plan for acquiring and managing the materials needed for a project