Learning Objective 1 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: Describe the importance of communication and human relations skills in project managers.
- Identify project stakeholders and the project manager’s responsibilities related to stakeholders.
- Demonstrate effective communications skills.
- Explain the importance of understanding human relations requirements.
- Identify the legal policies that affect an organization.
Learning Objective 2 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: Describe the importance of effective leadership skills in a project manager.
- Describe how the power of a project manager is used to achieve project goals.
- Identify the qualities of effective leaders.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the techniques and regulations regarding interviews of job applicants.
- Explain how professional development plans are used.
- Correctly apply behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Create a professional development plan for a subordinate.