Learning Objective 1 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: Explain the principles of quality control and quality assurance.
- Describe the differences between quality control and quality assurance.
- Identify the phases of a quality management plan.
Learning Objective 2 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: Explain how to develop a quality program.
- Describe how to implement a quality process.
- Describe how to monitor rework and its related cost.
- Describe the development of a quality checklist.
- Develop a quality control checklist for a project defined by the instructor.