Learning Objective 1 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: Describe the problem-solving process.
- Describe how to recognize ineffective problem-solving techniques.
- Explain the use of the problem-solving ladder. c.Describe the fact-finding process.
Learning Objective 2 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: Describe effective negotiating methods.
- Identify the phases of negotiation.
- Understand the six negotiating strategies.
- Explain how to use communication signals in negotiations.
- Describe how dispute resolution is achieved.
- Demonstrate the use of problem-solving techniques