Learning Objective 1 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: Explain the need for documentation on a project.
- State the various methods used to obtain work in the construction industry.
- Identify the parts of a typical project manual.
- Describe the role of drawings and specifications.
- Identify the types of contracts used in the construction industry.
Learning Objective 2 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: Identify the types of documents used on a project.
- Describe the insurance requirements for a company and a project.
- Explain the importance of using and maintaining a record of project correspondence.
- Describe the change order process.
- Describe how contractor payments are processed. e.Describe the project closeout process.
- List the documents required to close out a project