Learning Objective 1 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: State the importance of scheduling as a project management function.
- Explain the importance of effective time management.
- Identify the benefits of formal scheduling.
- Define lean construction.
Learning Objective 2 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: Describe how to implement and manage project schedules.
- Identify types of project scheduling systems.
- Explain how to manage and enforce a schedule.
- Develop a project schedule using the method specified by the instructor.