MODULE MT203 – SAFETY
- 1. Describe the safety responsibilities of supervisors.
- 2. Determine the real cost of accidents, including direct and indirect costs.
- 3. Identify the basic components of a safety program.
- 4. Explain how to conduct a safety inspection and employee observation.
- 5. Describe how to confront and deal with a worker who was observed performing an unsafe act.
- 6. Explain how to perform an accident investigation and complete the necessary report forms.
- 7. Identify the components of effective safety meetings.
- 8. Define qualified person and competent person.