Learning Objective 1 – Explain how to issue various types of work permits.
- Describe how to complete a hot work permit.
- Describe how to use lockout and tagouit devices.
- List the requirements for excavations.
- Identify type of chemical hazards.
- Identify other types of work permits.
Learning Objective 2 – Explain how to identify the atmospheric hazards in confined spaces.
- Identify the types of atmospheric hazards that may be present in a confined space
- Describe hoe to prepare workers for confined-space entry.
Learning Objective 3 – Explain how to prepare workers for confined-space entry.
- List the types of information required on a confined-space entry permit.
- Identify the roles and responsibilites fo personnel in confined spaces.
- Identify and describe the types of emergency training required for workers in confined spaces.