Learning Objectives 1 – Explain how to use existing pre-bid planning checklists to identify specific job-site hazards and requirements.
- Describe how to use a risk assessment matrix to determine the risk of a given situation.
- Describe how to modify an existing site safety plan to meet specific job conditions.
- List the requirements of a site-specific safety program
Learning Objective 2 – Explain how to develop an emergency action plan
- Identify the elements of an emergency action plan
- Descrige how to plan for specific types of emergencies
- Describe how to communicate with triditional and social media during an emergency
Learning Objective 3 – Identify the basic components of a safety program
- Identify essential safey program policies and procedures.
- Identify effective priactices for providing safey orientation and training.
Learning Objective 4 – Identify rebulatory requirements
- Identify Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements
- Identify Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requirements.
- Identify Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- Identify other regulatory requirement.