Learning Objective 1 – Explain how to follow OSHA and company requirements for recordkeeping
- Identify OSHA requiremtnts for recordkeeping,
- Classify illnesses and injuries per OSHA Part 1904, Explain how to document work-related illnesses and inuuries using OSHA Form 300, 300A, and 301
- Describe how to manage safety and health records for a job site.
Learning Objective 2 – Explain how to comply with OSHA inspections.
- Describe the proccess for an on-site OSHA inspection.
- Define violations, citations, and penalties.
- Explain the difference between a focused inspection and a wall-to-wall inspection.
- Describe how to perform post-inspection follow-up.