Learning Objective 1 – Explain how to conduct safety inspections, audits, and employee observations.
- Describe how to conduct a safety inspection.
- Describe how to conduct a safety audit.
- Describe how to perform a safety observation.
Learning Objective 2 – Identify methods of measuring safety performance.
- Identify traditional methods (lagging indicators) of measuring safety performance.
- Identify predictive methods (leading indiators) of measuring safety performance3.
- Explain how to analyze safety data in order to prevent future incidents.