Learning Objectives 1 – Explain how to conduct an incident investigation.
- Explain the difference between an accident and an incident.
- Describe how to conduct an incident investigation and interview.
- Describe how to complete an incident investigation form.
Learning Objectives 2 – Explain how to analyze data to determine the cause of an incident.
- Describe the Three Levels of Incident Causation Model.
- Describe the Why Method.
- Identify and describe OSHA problem-solving techniques.
- Explain the importance of trend analysis.