Learning Objective 1 – Identify the roles and responsibilities of a safety technician
- Descrtibe the responsibilities of a safety technician
- Define important safety terms
Learning Objective 2 – Identify incident causes and costs
- Identify the causes of and costs.
- Identify the cost of incffectively with all employees on idents.
Learning Objective 3 – Identify the basic comnponents of a safety program.
- Identify essential safety program policies and procedures.
- Identify effective means and practices for providing safety orientation and training
Learning Objective 4 – Identify regulatory requirements with which construction industry safety technicians need to be familiar.
- Identify Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements
- Identify Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requirements.
- Identify Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- Identify other relevant health and safety requirements.