Learning Objective 1 – Identify the factors involved in analyzing performance.
- List the factors that contribute to incidents.
- Desribe techniques for coaching and counseling workers who have performance problems
- Explain how to use the ABC model to encourage safe behavior.
Learning Objective 2 – Explain how to analyze the hazards of specific jobs and tasks.
- Identify the benefits of a job safety analysis (JSA).
- Describe how to conduct a JSA.
- Identify the differences between a JSA and pre-task planning.
- Describe how to conduct pre-task planning.