Learning Objective 1 – Identify hazards and unsafe conditions on a job site.
- Identify incident types and energy sources.
- Describe effective hazard recognition techniques.
Learning Objective 2 – Explain how to evaluate and control hazards.
- Access risks using a written formula
- Identify the root cause.
- Select and use appropriate hazard control methods.
Learning Objective 3 – Identify environmental concerns on a construction site.
- Identify chemical-sspecific safety programs.
- Explain how to comply with environmental laws.
- List Environmental hazards and their control methods.