MODULE MT207 – PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
- Describe the link between planning and scheduling.
- Describe how the planning process is carried out.
- Write a goal statement and an objective.
- Create a step-by-step list of the tasks that will complete a project.
- Describe the various resources that need to be considered when planning a job.
- Assign resources to each activity in a list.
- Explain how to conduct a job analysis.
- Develop a bar chart.
- Explain the purpose of network diagrams.
- List the benefits of short-interval schedules.