MODULE MT208 – RESOURCE CONTROL AND COST AWARENESS
- State why it is important to control resources on the job.
- Define productivity and explain how it differs from production.
- List several factors which affect productivity and determine how to solve problems relative to productivity.
- Describe how job-site productivity can be improved.
- Describe how a five-minute rating is developed and how it can be used to improve productivity.
- Explain how a crew balance chart is developed and how it can be used to improve productivity.
- Describe how to complete a supervisor’s delay survey and how it can be used to improve productivity.
- Describe how to control the various job resources.
- Explain the importance of being aware of costs on the job.
- Define estimated cost, actual cost, and projected cost.
- Describe the different parts of a job reporting system.
- Define production analysis and perform a simple production analysis. ]
- Discuss the impact of improper cost reporting.