MODULE MT201 – ORIENTATION TO THE JOB
- 1. Explain the scope and purpose of the Project Supervision program.
- 2. Understand the role of a construction supervisor.
- 3. Explain the history, trends, and economic conditions affecting the construction industry.
- 4. Outline the progress of a successful construction project from initial development through completion.
- 5. Identify the milestones in the growth of a construction company and the reasons for a formal and informal organizational development.
- 6. Explain the functions of management.
- 7. Explain the purpose and content of a satisfactory job description.
- 8. Discuss company policies and procedures.