Learning Objective 1 Understand how to read drawings.
- Identify the elements of a drawing set.
- Identify components of a drawing.
- Explain how to scale and dimension a drawing.
- Identify symbols used in construction drawings.
- Explain the role of construction documents in plumbing.
Learning Objective 2 Identify the different types of drawings used to install plumbing systems.
- Identify the types of pictorial drawings used by plumbers.
- Identify schematic diagrams.
- Describe the purpose of orthographic drawings.
- Identify plumbing-specific drawings, including submittals, fixture drawings, exploded views, and cutaways.
Performance Task 1 (Learning Objective 2) 1. Sketch orthographic and isometric drawings