Learning Objective 1 Identify and describe the various plumbing fixtures.
- Identify and describe the various materials used in making plumbing fixtures.
- Identify and describe common bathroom fixtures.
- Explain the operating principles of water closets.
- Identify and describe common kitchen fixtures.
- Identify and describe other common plumbing fixtures.
Learning Objective 2 Describe the different types of faucets used in plumbing systems.
- Describe compression and non-compression faucets.
- Describe kitchen and bathroom fixture faucets.
- Describe utility faucets.
Performance Task 1 (Learning Objectives 1 and 2) 1. Identify the most commonly installed fixtures and appliances.