MODULE 45105-07 – DRYWALL FINISHING
- State the differences between the six levels of finish established by industry standards and distinguish a finish level by observation.
- Identify the hand tools used in drywall finishing and demonstrate the ability to use these tools.
- Identify the automatic tools used in drywall finishing.
- Identify the materials used in drywall finishing and state the purpose and use of each type of material, including:
- Joint reinforcing tapes
- Trim material
- Textures and coatings
- Properly finish drywall using hand tools.
- Recognize various types of problems that occur in drywall finishes; identify the causes and correct methods for solving each type of problem.
- Patch damaged drywall.