Learning Objective 1 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: Explain the role of heavy equipment operators in the construction industry.
- Explain the uses of heavy equipment.
- Identify and describe the different types of heavy equipment.
- Describe the career opportunities associated with heavy equipment operation.
- Describe the training available to heavy equipment operators.
Learning Objective 2 – Successful completion of this module prepares trainees to: Explain the responsibilities and characteristics required of heavy equipment operators.
- Describe employee responsibilities.
- Explain the importance of human relations.
- Explain the importance of safety in the operation of heavy equipment.
- This is a knowledge-based module; there are no performance tasks